Sacred Mists Community Forums
Old 11-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Caretaker of the Grove

"Be Irresistible" Spray Potion~

This is a crafty little potion that will cloak you in a veil of irresistible charm. This potion is great for job interview, party, date, or any other time you would like to emphasize your charming qualities and attract positive attention. Fill a small mister half with rose water and half with witch hazel extract. Add 5 drops of hornbeam flower essence (available online and at many health food stores) and 6 drops of neroli essential oil. Hold the potion in both handsand mentally charge it with sparkling pink light as you repeat these magic words nine times (borrowed from the Kundalini Yoga tradition):

Ra Ma Da Sa, Sa Say So Hung

To use, lightly, mist your entire body and hair before you dress. You can also carry the mist along with you for a quick pick-me up on your face, neck, shoulders, and/or hair. Always shake gently before using.

Blessings,
Aloni StarWolf
Sacred Mists Priestess
Third Degree Dedicant
Old 05-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Order of the Rowan Trees

Thank you for sharing.

Merry Meet

This is great thank you for sharing I will write this down and get everything I need to do this.
BB